Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God (Creator of heaven and earth, who made man in His own image and likeness) with three divine persons in The Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary and is both true God and true man. Jesus was crucified and died for the sins of mankind on the cross at Calvary, was buried and rose from the dead on the third day. He ascended into heaven and is forever seated at the right hand of God the Father.
3. We believe The Holy Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God.
4. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal life of the believer and the separation of the lost.
5. We believe in personal salvation of believers through faith and belief in the name and power of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in sanctification by the blood of Christ and in personal holiness of the heart and life.
7. We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, accompanied by the physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, as distinct from the new birth, and in the nine gifts of the Spirit, as now available to believers.
8. We believe in miracles and divine healing through faith and that healing is included in the Atonement Jesus Christ provides.
9. We believe in the Christian’s hope – the imminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in world evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission to reach others with the good news of the salvation Jesus provides with miracles following.